Staying at Jims Farm Villas â€¦â€¦..A Relaxing boutique hotel set in a tranquil 50 acre eco-farm with cooling breezes and mountain views, surrounded by coconut trees, mango orchids and spice gardens. Centrally located within the cultural triangle near Matale.
– ten days luxury accommodation,
– delicious brunch and evening meals ,
– two yoga classes a day (one day off in the middle)
– 2 x 1 hr spa treatments (massage etc.)
– transfers to take you to and from the airport and on all excursions and sight seeing trips.
This is the second time I will have run a course at this venue and we will use the newly built and fully equipped yoga studio which also has a rope wall to greatly enhance our yoga postures. There is a lovely pool on site and plenty of shaded areas to relax or read. There will be trips to visit key cultural sites and see elephants at the local wildlife parks.
Please email me if you are interested and I can send you further information.