There are just two places left on next year’s ladies-only Kalkan ‘Go With The Flow’ Retreat – so if you want to join us on this wonderful relaxing retreat – check it out. https://holidayhomesturkey.co.uk/information/go-with-the-flow-yoga-relaxation-retreat-5th-12th-may-2020/?fbclid=IwAR3qAT5Zya9EvfkrsTDeKkLjEmhULpcSnOLLmbaFJO9WMgMB_9UOa6e2XP4
Ideal for beginners who want a chance to enjoy being introduced to Yoga & Mindfulness Meditation in a relaxed, warm beautiful setting.
Ladies only, you will have plenty of free time to enjoy exploring the beautiful Kalkan area. Eating fresh local food and relaxing. Enjoying some me-time.
Many of us take time to decide on whether such a trip would be right for them. You may not have done it before. What will it be like? Will it be hard-core? I want to do this for myself but worried to come on my own? You have a friend who isn’t sure if it is for her?
Here are the answers to some questions I have been asked, that may help you decide:
– Do I have to have done yoga before? No you don’t, classes will be suitable for all
– I’ve not done meditation before, I’m a bit worried whether I will ‘get it’. Don’t worry, Jo is a fabulous teacher and will be guiding us gently in peaceful medittion each evening.You’re in safe hands
– I want to come on my own, but I’ve never done this before? You will be in good company, other ladies are also coming on their own
– Can I bring a friend? Yes of course!
– Will the food be restricted to vegetarian? No it won’t, the breakfasts and catered evening meals will be suitable for all and there are lots of lovely places to eat and drink in the evenings in the local town.
If you have any questions that I’ve not answered above, message or call me and I’ll be happy to help put your mind at rest. Hope you may be able to enjoy us and look forward to meeting you.