Come and join us for a 3 hour workshop designed at giving you the tools you need to live a more balanced and fulfilled life using the tools of Yoga and Ayurveda. In this workshop we will:
– Learn about the three body types: Pitta, Vata, and Kapha dosha
– Discover the Ayurvedic daily and seasonal clock and learn how we can use it for greater health and vitality
– Ayurvedic 4 Pillars of Health
– Daily practices (dinacharya) designed to help us live in a balanced state
– Everyday spices
– Write our own Ayurvedic shopping list
– Enjoy an hour tri-dosha balancing yoga class
– Homemade vegan Ayurvedic treats and chai
– Practice journalling and self-reflection
– Enjoy a grounding meditation
– Connect with a community
You will need to bring your own pen and notebook. Booking is essential as these workshops are limited to smaller groups. All levels welcome.
Limited spaces available.