Online Workshop Series – Embodying the Elements
Earth: Discovery: Rooting
A fertile ground in which to grow
In week one we’ll connect to the element of earth and the root chakra to create a solid foundation on which to build. This will be a voyage of discovery with a focus on coming home to our body and breath. We’ll work with intuitive movement, grounding breathwork and meditation, as well as self-massage for our hardworking legs.
This session is perfect if you are feeling scattered, unfocused, fearful and worried, and will help to restore a sense of calm centredness.
* Anyone looking to ground their energies, to reconnect with their body and to establish a sense of safety and stability.
* Comfy clothes that you can move in – you’ll need to be wearing shorts as we’ll be doing a leg massage (if that doesn’t feel comfortable, you can massage over your leggings).
* Oil if you have some – coconut oil is great, moisturiser is good too, but you can also massage without oil.
* Yoga mat (or any space for you to work from – a carpet will do if you don’t have a mat).
* A couple of cushions to put under your knees/head.
* A blanket.
* A plant, stone, or dish of earth.
* A candle (and lighter/matches).
* Included in Yoga Hero Membership >
Book online via MindBody by following this link: https://yogahero.co.uk/event/online-embodying-the-elements-earth/