In this class, students get to explore the relationship of mindful movement and breath, allowing them to connect and check-in with their bodies. During the class, we will move through a sequence of Asanas (Yoga Postures) from a gentle warm-up, to more invigorating standing postures to fire up our muscle, to a cool down.
Her classes have a slow-paced flow with a playful element and aim to empower students to explore movement, always with a strong focus on alignment and safe practice.
Spaces in this class are limited, in order to guarantee individual attention and support for each student.
Practicing yoga has the potential to:
• reduce stress and anxiety
• increase the quality of relaxation and sleep
• strengthening and toning the body
• improve self-esteem and body image
• increase flexibility and Improve posture
• balance hormones