Tuesdays 7.30pm – 8.45pm
A smaller, candlelit class to nourish, release and restore.
A balmy and fluid hatha yoga practice nourishing body and mind.
The classes draw on elements of Flow, Vinyasa and Restorative which bring a certain radiance and fluidity to the practice. Teaching encourages alignment and awareness in movement and stillness. This approach aims to help you create calm, space, strength, groundedness and balance in the body and mind, nourishing your overall wellbeing.
All classes are mixed ability, suitable for all levels and comprise of warm ups, posture practices (asanas), breathing exercises (pranayama) and relaxation.
Come to explore and reconnect with body and mind. Your first “taster” class is half-price at only £6.
Parking is available onsite or you can park on nearby streets.
- Tuesdays | 7.30pm @ Light Space Private Studio, HA5
- Wednesdays | 7pm @ The Stables, Eastcote House Gardens, HA5
- Fridays | 12.30pm @ Light Space Private Studio, HA5
- Fridays | 5.30pm Pregnancy yoga @ Light Space Private Studio, HA5
- Fridays | 7.15pm Women’s only yoga last Friday of the month @ Light Space Private Studio, HA5
- Saturdays| 30am – 10.45am @ The Stables, Eastcote House Gardens, HA5
Always check updated timetable and class booking is essential at www.juliana.yoga/takeaclass
- Yoga for beginners course | Tuesdays 7pm – 8pm for 6 weeks from 6 Feb 2018 more info and register here >
- Joyful Inversions Workshop: Getting upside down safely | Sunday 18 March 2018 11am – 1.30pm more info and register here >
- Developing your yoga practice further | Tuesdays 7pm – 8pm for 6 weeks from 24 April 2018 more info and register here >
For more info please visit www.juliana.yoga