A six week yoga for beginners course
Every Tuesday evening 7pm – 8pm from 6th February at The Stables, Eastcote House Gardens (map)
A perfect introduction to physical practice of yoga for
- those completely new to yoga
- beginners who are curious about the practical foundations of yoga
- more experienced yogis who wish to revisit some of the core practices
- yogis wanting to take the Developing your yoga practice course in April but wish to revisit their foundations in a structured and nourishing practice
We will cover some key yoga postures, explore alignment, breathing practices and natural ways of movement.
The course aims to give you healthy foundations for your practice, giving you confidence and leave you feeling good.
- Cost £90 for 6 weeks
- Registration and payment deadline for this course is Monday 22 January
To register visit www.juliana.yoga/workshops