Open Yoga classes - open to all level of experience.
- Mondays - 7.45 - 8.30 - Rise & Shine - Morning / B4 work yoga @ St Paul's, Hills Rd, CB
- Mondays - 9.30 - 10.30 - Open Yoga @ Bodywise Studio, off Mill Rd, CB
- Tuesdays - 18.30 - 19.30 - Open Yoga @ Orchard Park Community centre, CB4 2EZ
- Wednesdays - 13.05 - 13.50 - Lunchtime yoga @ St Paul's, Hills Rd, CB
- Wednesdays - 18.15 - 19.45 - Hot Yoga @ Camyoga Central ( bookings directly with Camyoga)
- Thursdays - 9.30 - 10.30 - Open Yoga @ Bluntisham Village Hall, PE28 3LR
- 19.00 - 20.00 - Open Yoga @ Willingham Village Hall ( Ploughmans Hall), CB24 5LP
- Fridays - 9.15 - 10.15 - Open Yoga - @Bodywise Studio, off Mill Rd, CB
-Fridays 10.30 - 11.30 - Gentle / Beginners yoga @ The Bodywise Studio, CB1 2 LJ*
or : firstname.lastname@example.org
The emphasis is put on the correct physical alignment and understanding of the uniqueness of each persons body. By studying the anatomy within the yoga poses we can achieve a better alignment and safer practice.
Classes are focused on correct use of breath and a deeper sense of self-awareness, allowing students to safely explore their physical limits, allowing them to arrive at the posture that is comfortable and safe, reminding them to be grounded and respectful of their own limitations through their practice.
"It is through the alignment of the body that I discovered the alignment of my mind, self, and intelligence." ~B.K.S. Iyengar