Daisy Birthing antenatal classes aim to help you birth with confidence and excitement, whatever your birth plan. We provide friendly tuition in relaxed-active birth techniques which are equally suited to a hospital or home birth, and can really help you unlock the key to easier birth.
Daisy Birthing classes include a combination of gentle flowing movement, active birth education and self-hypnosis/relaxation. Held weekly, classes are for mums only and are movement-based, helping to relieve some of the niggles of pregnancy as well as building muscle memory for labour.
The Daisy Birthing antenatal and active birth method is suitable for all mums and can provide benefits to those who know they have to have an elective C-section too. Every birth should be a good birth!
- Join any time from 14 weeks and continue right up until the birth of your baby
- Combines gentle rhythmic repeated movements to make birthing techniques second nature
- Experience birth breathing and confidence-boosting relaxations to prepare for labour and birth
- Learn to manage common pregnancy problems
- No need to be especially bendy or fit: mums with back pain and/or SPD/PGP are welcome
A term lasts six weeks and costs £60. Learn as you move, relax as you learn.
Couples' birth workshops are also available, starting at Â£60 per couple.