I have been practising yoga for 10 years, and after I completed my yoga teacher training I started teaching classes in my area, to share my understanding and love of yoga with others.
My classes draw on the whole toolbox of yoga, with the aim to:
- Increase physical strength, flexibility and endurance
- Improve health, boost immune and reduce stress
- Increase mental and emotional resilience and stability
- Develop focus, motivation, discipline and resolve
- Feel empowered, balanced, grounded - feel like you again
- Understand your inner self, your drive, your barriers
- Identify with your intuition, your purpose, your calling
- Feel connected
I teach a range of classes, drawing on my own Ashtanga practice, as well as other styles of yoga such as Hatha, Vinyasa, Restorative, Flow and Yin. I like to incorporate elements of meditation and breathing technique to my classes to develop relaxation, calm and well being. Classes are strong, and I offer modifications and adjustments to make my classes accessible and suitable for anyone at any level.
As well as classes, I also teach private yoga classes in small groups or 1:1. Get in touch for more details.