Hatha yoga for all at the beautiful Beckenham Place Park Mansion on Monday's 1-2.30pm.
Rebecca is a McTimoney Chiropractor and British Wheel of Yoga student teacher. She has found that yoga really helps her patients to progress with their rehabilitation.
These classes are especially for those whose soles have never touched a yoga mat, but all are welcome!
You don't need to be bendy, in fact that's the best reason to come to improve your stretch and strength.
We welcome drop in's, once a month on the mat is better than never!
What to expect:-
- No equipment necessary.
- Breath work/pranayama to ease us into the class.
- Guided preparation for your asanas (poses) to help ease and stretch.
- Modifications and variations for everyone that needs it.
- Pose adjustment if necessary.
- The class finishes with relaxation, so you leave practice calm and ready for the world!