- For women who are 14 weeks pregnant onwards. The classes work best when you start early and carry on throughout your pregnancy until birth.
- Teach you practical techniques to help your body release and relax in preparation for labour e.g. water as a form of pain relief
- Demonstrate the importance of breathing for relaxation, focus & natural pain relief
- Provide a time for relaxation in the midst of a stressful situation
- Give you an opportunity to meet other pregnant women, relax and have fun.
- Facilitate discussions about changes/discomforts that occur during the pregnancy and issues around pregnancy, labour & birth
- Explore appropriate and effective yoga positions to aid labour e.g. using gravity
- Show you ways of using a birth ball and birthing pool
- Create a space to share experiences of pregnancy and birth, which can help the individual as well as the whole groupOffering you over 2 decades of Active Birth/YogaBirth experience and expertise.
121 West Ferry Road E14