Getting older needn't mean getting stiffer!
There's a wonderful saying by the late Jim Rohn: "Take care of your body: it's the only place you have to live."
And as we age - perhaps we become more aware of just how true that is.
This is yoga specifically designed around some of the common health challenges we can face as we grow older including stiffening joints; back pain; arthritis and high blood pressure.
These classes could be a good fit for you if:
* You are noticing a loss of flexibility and some aches or tension in your muscles
* You are experiencing back or joint pain.
* You constantly feel tense and/or tired.
* You don't want to attend a yoga class full of youngsters doing acrobatic challenging poses.
* You'd like some individual recommendations for a routine which would support your own health goals.
Wednesdays at Tickhill Pavilion: 10..00 to 11.15am
Thursdays at Cantley: 7.30 to 8.45pm
Fridays at Cantley: 9.15 to 10.30 and 10 45 till 12 noon
6 week programmes also run throughout the year See www.yogaover45.co.uk for lots more information and when the next set of 6 begins.
Regular classes and short courses available..
Run by an advanced, fully qualified (E-RYT200 and RYT500) teacher with over 40 years experience.
6 week specialised courses for beginners run 5 times a year
NEW Yoga for healthy back and core course
6 week Yoga for stress programme also run 5 times a year
Full day yoga retreat/workshops run 3 times a year.
Weekend retreats coming in 2018.
See www.yogaover45.co.uk for full details