Patchwork Bag – Recycled, Hand Made, Unique, Oriental
The patchwork bag is made with multiple colors and inspired by the Gujarati tradition. Made from delicately recycled embroidery, this item has pink handcrafted borders and black linings. Recycling old fabric does not only make pretty items, but it is also good for nature. Every item purchased is a show of support to local artists and traditions. Wear these cute bags and their colors, uniqueness, and festive look will make you outshine other people! You can pair it with basic leggings or a loose tunic to highlight the colors. Try it with cool hareem pants too plus a crop top to get a hippy feel.
GENTLE REMINDER: Since every patchwork is intended to be unique, there is no guarantee of which pattern of the item you can receive. Although the bags are picked randomly, you can expect a similar color and size family. Some patches can be delicate too.
Features Patchwork Bag:
- Unique and fair trade patchwork bag inspired by Gujarat tradition
- 100% uniqueness with each bag
- Has 2 pockets inside with zippers
- Popper closure with magnets
- Spacious for your belongings
- With long strap for cross body or tuck away for a clutch style
- Measures 30 cm x 18 cm