Tuesdays 9.30-10.30 Penrith; Thursdays 9-10.30 Castle Carrock; Mondays 9.15-10.45 Hayton, Brampton. Please contact me to before your first class. www.anahatayoga.uk
There are five basic principles that underpin my teaching:
- Proper Exercise – performing Yoga poses helps develop a strong, healthy body by enhancing flexibility and improving circulation.
- Proper Breathing – practicing deep, conscious breathing reduces stress and helps your body heal itself.
- Proper Relaxation – learning to relax keeps you from going into overload mode, easing worry and fatigue.
- Proper Diet – eating simple, healthy and fresh foods that are easy to digest has a positive effect on your mind and body, as well as benefitting the environment and other living beings.
- Positive Thinking and Meditation – disciplining our thoughts is key to achieving peace of mind and eliminating negativity in our lives.
Don’t worry if you’ve never considered doing yoga before; my group classes are for mixed ability and I truly believe in tuning into your own body. The poses I teach can be adapted to work with your unique shape and current flexibility level, and my relaxation practice at the end of each session will leave you refreshed and ready to face the world.
I am also offering one-to-one tuition in yoga, and aerial yoga at my home studio, near Croglin. Please contact me for further information.
I look forward to meeting you.