Daisy BirthingÂ® is a gentle, relaxed active birthing class suitable for ALL mums to be and all birth choices. We combine the best bits from traditional pregnancy yoga and birth hypnosis, along with fundamental active birth education, to create a program which is accessible to a wide range of mums and budgets! No membership fees, just come along and give it a try.
Each weekly session guides you through 1hr 20mins of pregnancy specific movement (suitable for mums with SPD), breathing, relaxation and antenatal education. You will meet other mums to be and have the chance to take some time out to enjoy your pregnancy.
- Our techniques will help you to prepare for a positive birth whether at home or in a hospital or birthing centre and whether natural, managed or c-section.
- Our classes help to give weekly relief to common pregnancy ailments and also build muscle memory so that during labour your body instinctively knows what to do
- We are a FEDANT approved programme, reassuring you of our safety and professionalism. I am also supported by a registered midwife.
- We are suitable for 1st, 2nd, 3rd + pregnancies because our class is about so much more than just birth education
- We offer the chance to make lasting friendships with other mums to be.
- We are a programme designed by mums, taught by mums, aimed at mums! We will help you to give birth with confidence, whatever your birth choices
A course of six weekly classes (1 hr 20 mins each) is available at just Â£54, discounts available for bookings of 12 weeks. Couples 1 day workshops priced at Â£75. Taster sessions are also available.